Covid has made a mockery of everyone's plans for 2020.

 

Unfortunately, Washington State is still not in a place where we can safely have our Retreat. As disappointing to everyone as this is, we must consider the safety of everyone involved, and even if things change drastically over the next few weeks, Debbie has decided that cancelling is in everyone's best interest.

 

For those of you who were signed up for this retreat, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your patience. Please check your email for more information about refunds and rescheduling options. 

Debbie is in close contact with our retreat venue on Vashon, and we are planning to hold a retreat as soon as it is feasible to do so. Until then, we miss you all dearly and look forward to a time when we can gather again.